Part of the WBO mission is to mentor new women entrepreneur's. Our board elects a committee of mentors based on experience each year to support a group of ladies. This is a completely free program for members only. The program is based on availability. This is a great way to get involved and get the ongoing mentorship you need for your business.
How it works:
- Apply below to become a mentee. Applications are selected based on being a member and in order of application and availability of mentors.
- The mentorship program/style is at the discretion of the mentor. They may change how their group is run.
- Generally the mentee group meets once a month to work on business in a round-table approach.
- Each year's groups generally begin in August and run through July the next year, with the exception of 2 month breaks voted on by that group.
- Mentees are required to commit to an 80% attendance and participation or may be voted out of the program by the mentor. If there is an emergency or concern, please talk with your mentor.
Apply to be a Mentee
We are always accepting new applications for mentorships. Members are encouraged to fill out this application. If there is availability, you can be placed immediately into a group, but if all the groups are full for that year, you will be added to a waitlist for the next year.